My mom very generously bought tickets for my sister and I and my girls to go with her to Wicked for our birthdays and yesterday was the day of the performance! I waited to tell the girls that we were going until right before. I knew they'd want a Wicked T Shirt and that they'd be expensive so I took them to the Coinstar to turn in all their saved up coins to help pay for them... Dee was NOT happy that she went from a big, heavy jar of coins to a few measly bills;) To her it seemed like she definitely had less money. So the second picture here is of Dee after we got home and right after we told her we were going to Wicked. She was so mad about the Coinstar thing she refused to smile! The first picture is of Nona when she found out. She was definitely more excited! Surprised! The last picture is of us all on our way out the door. I will have to add another picture of the girls in their shirts, which are very cute by the way!! Thanks Mom! We had a great time! This was the second time I've seen the show and it is AWESOME!! I hope to take my Lieutenant someday. By the way Dee did warm up and really loved the show too.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
A Wicked Surprise...
My mom very generously bought tickets for my sister and I and my girls to go with her to Wicked for our birthdays and yesterday was the day of the performance! I waited to tell the girls that we were going until right before. I knew they'd want a Wicked T Shirt and that they'd be expensive so I took them to the Coinstar to turn in all their saved up coins to help pay for them... Dee was NOT happy that she went from a big, heavy jar of coins to a few measly bills;) To her it seemed like she definitely had less money. So the second picture here is of Dee after we got home and right after we told her we were going to Wicked. She was so mad about the Coinstar thing she refused to smile! The first picture is of Nona when she found out. She was definitely more excited! Surprised! The last picture is of us all on our way out the door. I will have to add another picture of the girls in their shirts, which are very cute by the way!! Thanks Mom! We had a great time! This was the second time I've seen the show and it is AWESOME!! I hope to take my Lieutenant someday. By the way Dee did warm up and really loved the show too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment